Our friendly team at Eye on Evanston wants to guide you on a path to clearer vision. Please fill out the form below and we will contact you to confirm your appointment. Before your appointment please have our patient intake form filled and ready.
What to Expect
When you visit Eye on Evanston, you’ll be greeted by our friendly staff as soon as you walk in the door. After checking in, one of our optometric assistants will take you in for pretesting. Then, our optometrist will use a variety of tests and procedures to examine your eyes and overall health.
Your optometrist will review your medical and optical histories and evaluate your health. The doctor will ask questions about your lifestyle and visual needs. We want to get to know your eye health and your visual needs well so that we can recommend a customized approach in meeting your eye health needs.
When you visit Eye on Evanstons, please bring the following:
- 3rd party insurance coverage
- Alberta health card
- A list of current medications
- Your most recent pair of glasses & contact lenses
- Fill out the following patient intake form
We are located in Evanston Plaza, just off Symons Valley Parkway and Evanston Drive. If you have any trouble finding us, give us a call!
- #8110 2060 Symons Valley Pkwy NW
- Calgary, AB T3P 0M9
- Monday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed